I have discovered and ran around this product while browsing through stuffs that can help with acne, blackhead and whiteheads and can be gentle with sensitive skin since I have a very delicate and sensitive skin and have been suffering with skin asthma (even though I dont have breakouts or any skin problems, I just want something for maintenance especially on "hormonal days" and I know every girl suffer from acne with those days of the month). Here's a little overview with this product and what it has promised to deliver and what wonders it can do with your skin:
Our product is very good for skin irregularities like:
Initial Reactions during the first week of application:
I only wear a lil bit of blush and sunscreen, no makeup or whatsoever
Rashed, acne, burnt itchy and stingy skin.
- Cheap for a set that you can use and consume for a month
- Removes Blackheads and whiteheads and that's it!
- I didn't noticed any effects as it promised to even out skin tone, glowing look and better skin within 1 week or 7days
- Stingy unbearable pain while applying the products specifically the exfoliating cream and clarifying solution
- Peeling looks gross not like what they told that it's unnoticeable and you'll only micropeel for few days.
- Caused bad acne and broke my skin out
- Burnt my skin badly
- Eliminate other skin problems? Nope. It didn’t. Actually it even brought a new problem to me because I now have skin rashes and visible bumps on my cheeks.
- 750php for 1 set good for a month of use
Where to buy?
- You can search for online sellers and dealers and beware to only buy on trusted dealers
- Buy at your own discretion. I wont recommend this to those who have sensitive skin. and have other skin problems. Its FDA approved alright but that doesn’t mean that its entirely safe for everybody. You can try at your own risk, if it works for you then great!
Would I repurchase?
- Definitely NOT. I am now recovering and have a maintenance drug (antihistamine) for the allergy it caused me. This is the worst state that my skin has been through and I can't believe I fell on those seller's pictures of their clients, of course I'm such fool not to think that they would not post something negative because it could ruin their reputation and they can lose customers/buyers.
*I didn't used any product while using the whole Beauche set for almost 3 weeks. No make up, sunscreen and moisturizers.
*This is a review and based on my own experience and opinion.
*I am not anyhow saying that it is a bad product, it just doesn't work for me and too harsh for my skin. You may try at your own risk, I recommend to do an initial allergy test before using the product (well I did it before I used the product, but still caused me this)
Sorry for this long rant over this product, I just want to share my views and opinion...
that's it for now..
Share your experience with this product and let us know what improvements it has done for you.
It'll be very much appreciated :-*